Sunday, May 6, 2012

4 days down

Wow I thought I was going to be ok but last night was really difficult.  They said after all of the pre drugs that they give you start to wear off you could feel like you had the flu and start to feel the effects of the chemo drugs.  I was feeling ok up until last night.  Tired but nothing I couldn't deal with just relaxing and taking a nap here and there.  Still feeling that way.  Hoping that I can make it through a work day tomorrow.  Well shall see.  If not I will just come home and relax.  Work has been so wonderful working with me through this.  

Well I have never had the flu but yesterday night definately felt that way.  Chills, sweats just plain old feeling shit.  But went to bed and woke up this morning feeling a lot better.  I am hoping that was the worst of this for this treatment.  Funny people say that you might want to eat.  I am having the totally opposite effect.  I want to eat everything.  Making sure that I am drinking too. 

So now we just wait until the rest of the effects start.  Maybe maybe not.  Time will tell. 

Just a small update on how I made it so far.

TTYL

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment