Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2 down 2 to go

Ok mom told me that I was lacking in my communications lately.  Just been either busy or sleeping trying to get through the treatments.  So far so good.  Have had two treatments and the first two treatments went ok.  The weekend after my treatments have been rough but I have been able to get through them.  By Monday I start to feel normal again with just feeling tired but able to push through. 

My hair started to fall out on day 17 after my first treatment so I texted my girlfriend and asked her to shave it.  It felt much better than just waiting for it to fall out like hairballs.  I do have a sampling of wigs, but I have chose to just wear my hat most of the time.  The wig bands just itch too much.  My hats don't look too bad.  I still have some peach fuss but it is slowing coming out.  I am thinking by week two of this treatment I will not having anything.  I just hate looking like a cancer patient now.  I know I have been a cancer patient since December but it never showed.  I never felt sick.  Now I have both.  UGH!!!  Oh well it is just a sign that I am fighting the cancer and winning.  The hair will come back. 

Oh there is a little update.  I will write more as we go into the 3rd treatment.

Thanks again for all the postive thoughts and prayers. They are truly working.

Love you

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment