Monday, April 2, 2012

One month since surgery

So it has been offically 1 months since my surgery and everything seems to be going well.  Back to work and very happy to be there.  Have been to physical therapy 3X so far and have to go 2X a week.  It seems to be working too.  Not as tight I was in the beginning.  I get to molest my breast to loosen the muscles around the expanders and they have me doing a lot of home exercises to stretch the muscles out. 

I got my first fill today.  It was one of the weidest feelings.  I actually felt the saline going into the expander and also because it has folds in there since they are not full.  I actually heard it unfold.  Again another weird sound from the foobs.  LOL   Well I go back every Monday until they are done.  I started out with 150 cc's and then put 75 in today.  I have no idea of how much they are going to have to put in.  But Dr. DiBello said I will wind up with a full c to d cup.  Crazy huh.  They took off sagging B's and after this is all over I will wind up with perky C - D. 

Going on Wednesday to see the general surgeon to see what is involved in getting the port put in for chemo.  Another surgeon.  Boy I am going to have a road map of scars.  But it is all good.  Now we are on track to have to this all taken care of and get this over with. 

TTYL
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment