Sunday, April 15, 2012

Feeling more normal

Well I am feeling better and in very nice recovery mode right now.  I guess you can say that I am feeling more and more normal.  I am still getting the foobs filled every Monday.  Dr. DiBello is putting in about 75 cc's each visit.  Right now I am about 300 cc's in foob.  And I have three more appts scheduled which will be put me at 525 cc's in each before I start chemo.   I start chemo on May 3rd.  I only have to do 4 rounds which I am very happy about.  But I have to schedule my fills around my chemo.  So hopefully we will be almost done during chemo.   Last week I went and got my hair cut very short because I don't think I am going to be able to deal with my long hair falling out.  I am hoping that it being shorter it won't be as bad.  

Well Jason's Opening Day for baseball was a huge success.  It was very fulfilling and helped keep me busy and focused to recover so that I could fulfill my duties.  Everyone was so impressed and loved the day.  It was so rewarding to be a part of it. 

Now onto treatment and to attend and help out at as many of Jason's games that I can.  I truly love being involved with the organization.  I am hoping that my treatment doesn't put me down for too long or too bad because I want to be there for J and show him my support.  To show him that I am a fighter and stay focused on what is important.  He is doing so well right now and really showing how mature he is becoming as well as a team player. 

TTYL

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment